Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This was a recipe my mother gave me, real simple. The cobbler comes out with a cake consistency.
Make and share this "a Cup Of" Peach Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees,.
- Combine flour, sugar, milk and butter in a bowl. Beat until smooth.
- Pour combination into a baking dish.
- Add peaches and a sprinkle of the peach juice.
- Add a apricots evenly through out the dish, sprinkling a bit of the apricot juice.
- Bake for 45 minutes.