1/1 Photo of Adam's Cabbage
Adam K.'s Note:
If you are watching your cholesterol, this recipe isn't for you! It's not very healthy, but sure taste good!! We make a big pot and serve it with chopped onion on top and hot sauce on the side with skillet corn bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon until crispy (do not drain).
- 2Core and chop cabbage (do a rough chop--not too small).
- 3Add water to a large pan or stock pot and boil.
- 4Add bacon and (ALL!) the drippings to the pot.
- 5Then add the chopped cabbage.
- 6Cook on medium until desired consistency.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Adam's Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.7
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 68.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g