Shawn C's Note:
One of the strangest recipes I have found yet. I haven't tried this but wanted to share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Stretch dough and press into an 8-inch pizza pan.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and 1/2 cup marinara sauce.
- 4Coat the pizza dough with the mixture.
- 5Top with drained greens, ham hock meat, and bacon.
- 6Cover with cheese and remaining 1/4 cup marinara sauce.
- 7Bake 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown.
- 8Slice and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Collard Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Alabama Collard Green Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 592.1
- Calories from Fat 452
- Total Fat 50.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 106.2 mg
- Sodium 1043.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: