Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
One of the strangest recipes I have found yet. I haven't tried this but wanted to share.
Make and share this Alabama Collard Green Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stretch dough and press into an 8-inch pizza pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and 1/2 cup marinara sauce.
- Coat the pizza dough with the mixture.
- Top with drained greens, ham hock meat, and bacon.
- Cover with cheese and remaining 1/4 cup marinara sauce.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Slice and serve warm.