1/1 Photo of Baked Country Cheese Grits
chef blade's Note:
This savory grits dish is not only great for brunch, but really any time of day. Top with freshly ground black pepper and your favorite hot sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the salted water, add grits, lower heat, cover, and simmer for 6 to 7 minutes.
- 2Fold in 1/2 cup cheddar, parmesan, garlic, and sour cream.
- 3Pour into lightly greased 8" casserole dish.
- 4Toss the remaining cheddar with the scallions and tomato.
- 5Sprinkle over the grits.
- 6Bake in 375F pre-heated oven for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Country Cheese Grits
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 347.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 8.4 g