Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A friend from Beaumont, TX (whose name also happens to be Linda,) gave this to me recently. She is famous for it, and she shared it with me........so, now, I am passing it on to all of you! Enjoy it!
- Thaw out peaches and sweeten with sugar or Splenda.
- Turn oven on at 350; spray 9X13 casserole with butter spray and put the stick of butter in the dish. Put it in the oven to melt the butter as the oven heats up.
- After butter is melted, take the dish out of the oven and pour the peaches over the butter, and mix around (I usually cut the peaches to spread them out more).
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the peaches.
- Mix the flour and the milk to make a batter, and pour it evenly over the peaches.
- Bake at 350 for 60 minutes.