An easy peach cobbler recipe that I make regularly. It's best served warm. I originally cut the recipe out of a local newspaper. I normally add extra peaches and cinnamon.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Stir together Bisquick, milk, and nutmeg.
- Stir in butter until blended.
- Pour batter into 8x8 ungreased baking dish.
- Mix together peaches and sugar.
- Spoon peaches over batter. Do not mix together, the batter will rise over the peaches when it bakes.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes until golden.
- Optional: Top with sugar .