1 hr 30 mins
Chef #813475's Note:
An easy peach cobbler recipe that I make regularly. It's best served warm. I originally cut the recipe out of a local newspaper. I normally add extra peaches and cinnamon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Stir together Bisquick, milk, and nutmeg.
- 3Stir in butter until blended.
- 4Pour batter into 8x8 ungreased baking dish.
- 5Mix together peaches and sugar.
- 6Spoon peaches over batter. Do not mix together, the batter will rise over the peaches when it bakes.
- 7Bake 50 to 60 minutes until golden.
- 8Optional: Top with sugar .
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bisquick Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (1509 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2618.5
- Calories from Fat 1108
- Total Fat 123.1 g
- Saturated Fat 69.4 g
- Cholesterol 280.7 mg
- Sodium 2227.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 371.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.2 g
- Sugars 283.8 g
- Protein 26.7 g