1/1 Photo of Bloody Mary Style Cabbage Jambalaya
Punky Julster's Note:
Good and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground meat.
- 2When almost done browning, add bell peppers and onions.
- 3Brown until bell pepper is limp.
- 4Add bag of cole slaw mix and mix completely.
- 5Add enough bloody Mary mix to cover entire mixture until it is about an inch above.
- 6Add uncooked rice and mix thoroughly.
- 7Stir occasionally until rice is fluffy and cooked.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bloody Mary Style Cabbage Jambalaya
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.4
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 38.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bloody mary mix