This is a recipe that my mom has cooked for years. I never would eat this because I'm not too big on cabbage, but once I finally tried it, it became one of my favorite dishes!
- In a large skillet, brown beef with chopped onion. Drain, if necessary. Return meat mixture to pan.
- Add chopped cabbage (this may have to be done in batches depending on how big of a pan you use). Cook until cabbage is somewhat wilted.
- Add Rotel and continue to cook until cabbage is tender.
- Add cubed Velveeta and seasonings to taste.
- Cook until cheese is melted. Serve hot.