Another very easy & yummy southern dish that will serve 6 as a main course or as a side.
Make and share this Cabbage & Sausage recipe from Food.com.
- Shred cabbage & cook 15 minutes in salted water.
- Cook sausage & remove from skillet.
- In same skillet, cook onion until clear.
- Set onion aside & save drippings.
- Beat eggs & add to milk.
- Layer sausage & onions in casserole.
- Repeat layers & pour egg mixture over all.
- Top with crumbs & drizzle with 2-3 tablespoons sausage drippings.
- Cover & cook at 350F for 45 minutes.