2 hrs 5 mins
An easy and inexpensive treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a med frying pan place gizzards on med heat.
- 2Add sliced mushrooms, onions, garlic powder and celery salt.
- 3Add mushroom soup and cover.
- 4Simmer for 2-3 hours or until the soup thickens to a thick gravy (may need to remove cover to allow soup to thicken).
- 5Serve hot over noodles or rice.
- 6Sometimes I eat them cold or slightly warm with saltine crackers.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Gizzards-N-Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.1
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 185.0 mg
- Sodium 1081.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 21.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: