1/1 Photo of Chili-Cheese Grits
1 hr 10 mins
This is my daughter Shannon's favorite thing that I make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350. Grease a 9x9 ovenproof dish.
- 2Boil the water and add the grits. Stir and lower the heat to simmer and simmer 5 minutes.
- 3Turn off heat and add the cheese and butter into the grits and stir. Let the cheese and butter melt then stir in the eggs.
- 4Stir in the peppers and the salt. Transfer in the the 9x9 dish.
- 5Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili-Cheese Grits
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.2
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.9 mg
- Sodium 506.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 6.3 g