Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Really creamy with the addition of the evaporated milk. Definitely not a diet dessert, but well worth the calories. Hey, there is fruit in it.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees, 300 degrees for glass pan.
- Pour peaches and juice in 13x9 pan.
- Pour milk over peaches.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over milk and peaches.
- Slice butter or margaine into thin slices and put on top.
- Bake for 1 hour until golden brown and bubbling.
- Serve warm or cold with vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt.
Very easy and tastes fantastic! Warning: I had to make 2 batches because the first one did not turn out. I had to melt the butter and mix it with the cake mix to get the crust.
My love of butter mixed with my love peaches. I make it for my family about once a month. Cut the butter thinly, I use a paring knife and lay them as uniformly as you can. Thanks mandabear