Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Really creamy with the addition of the evaporated milk. Definitely not a diet dessert, but well worth the calories. Hey, there is fruit in it.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees, 300 degrees for glass pan.
- Pour peaches and juice in 13x9 pan.
- Pour milk over peaches.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over milk and peaches.
- Slice butter or margaine into thin slices and put on top.
- Bake for 1 hour until golden brown and bubbling.
- Serve warm or cold with vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt.