1 hr 5 mins
Really creamy with the addition of the evaporated milk. Definitely not a diet dessert, but well worth the calories. Hey, there is fruit in it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees, 300 degrees for glass pan.
- 2Pour peaches and juice in 13x9 pan.
- 3Pour milk over peaches.
- 4Sprinkle cake mix evenly over milk and peaches.
- 5Slice butter or margaine into thin slices and put on top.
- 6Bake for 1 hour until golden brown and bubbling.
- 7Serve warm or cold with vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 899.1
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 73.8 mg
- Sodium 1091.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 75.1 g
- Protein 10.4 g