1 hr 5 mins
Really creamy with the addition of the evaporated milk. Definitely not a diet dessert, but well worth the calories. Hey, there is fruit in it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees, 300 degrees for glass pan.
- 2Pour peaches and juice in 13x9 pan.
- 3Pour milk over peaches.
- 4Sprinkle cake mix evenly over milk and peaches.
- 5Slice butter or margaine into thin slices and put on top.
- 6Bake for 1 hour until golden brown and bubbling.
- 7Serve warm or cold with vanilla ice cream or frozen vanilla yogurt.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 899.1
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 73.8 mg
- Sodium 1091.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 75.1 g
- Protein 10.4 g