1/3 Photos of Creole Rice and Sausage Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I had leftovers from Creole By Chef#145352. And I really just didn't want to reheat it and eat. So, these cabbage rolls were invented. Prep time doesn't include cooking time for cabbage leaves. As I've said in alot of my descriptions, please use the mentioned recipe to get the exact taste. Submitted to " ZAAR " on January 25th,2010.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Mix together rice mixture and cheese, set aside.
- 3Spray an 11 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 4Divide rice/cheese mixture evenly between cooked cabbage leaves, roll cabbage leaves tight so mixture doesn't come out.
- 5Place each roll seam side down in prepared dish, and pour sauce evenly over rolls.
- 6Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- 7Carefully remove rolls to serving plate, and pour remaining sauce over rolls.
Browse Our Top Creole Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Creole Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creole Rice and Sausage Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.9
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 58.7 mg
- Sodium 1082.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 13.7 g