I had leftovers from Creole By Chef#145352. And I really just didn't want to reheat it and eat. So, these cabbage rolls were invented. Prep time doesn't include cooking time for cabbage leaves. As I've said in alot of my descriptions, please use the mentioned recipe to get the exact taste. Submitted to " ZAAR " on January 25th,2010.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together rice mixture and cheese, set aside.
- Spray an 11 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Divide rice/cheese mixture evenly between cooked cabbage leaves, roll cabbage leaves tight so mixture doesn't come out.
- Place each roll seam side down in prepared dish, and pour sauce evenly over rolls.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Carefully remove rolls to serving plate, and pour remaining sauce over rolls.