1/3 Photos of Creole Sauteed Cabbage
Andouille or smoke sausage sauteed with cabbage, onions and creole seasoning. This comes from the noted Cajun Chef; Carlyn Shelton. Posted here for ZWT5.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon and sausage in a large skillet about 15 min., add onions; saute until onions are wilted.
- 2Add chopped, drained cabbage stir frequently, add sugar and seasonings, simmer until cabbage reaches desired texture.
- 3Stir in butter right before serving.
- 4Serve as a side dish or over rice.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creole Sauteed Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 83.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: