This is an easy to prepare slow-cooker meal. Delicious and filling it is meaty and with sufficient vegetables to give one that really satisfied feeling. Prepare it the evening before and refrigerate, then slip it into the Crock pot when leaving for work the next morning. Yum it’s soooooo good!
- Immerse cabbage leaves in a kettle of boiling water for about 3 minutes or until limp, drain.
- Combine egg, milk, onion, salt, pepper beef and cooked rice.
- Place about 1/4 cup meat mixture in the center of each leaf; fold in sides and roll ends over meat.
- Place in crock pot.
- Combine tomatoes sauce with brown sugar, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour over cabbage rolls.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 7 hours.