Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy peach cobbler that can be made with a store-bought crust and canned peaches.
Make and share this Easy Peach Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1.5 (29 ounce) cans sliced peaches in juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon butter (room temp)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place one pre-rolled pie crust for the bottom crust into an 8 in square pan, (or casserole dish), pinch and shape into place. Put in peaches and juice. Add sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Top with remaining pie crust, pinch and shape over bottom crust to seal. Brush with butter, cut slits and sprinkle lightly with sugar and cinnamon if desired.
- Put in 350 oven and bake until brown and bubbly on top. (about 1 hour).
Didn't even taste it yet, but I knew what I was looking for by the ingredients listed and I can't wait to taste it!