Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I serve this at home when I dont want to have to stand over the stove a long time. I just pop it in the oven and forget about it. The gravy is awesome over mashed potatoes or rice. These chops fall off the bone so you won't need a knife.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Sprinkle pepper and seasoned salt over both side of chops.
- Brown over med. heat in non-stick skillet.
- Lay brown chops in single layer in a greased casserole.
- Spread pepper slices and onion rings on top of chops.
- Mix both soups, milk, garlic and cornstarch. Pour over chops. Cover with foil and bake for 2 1/2 hours. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.
This was pretty good. I made this in a crockpot and just let it cook all day. It made for a super tender pork chop and gravy that was good on mashed potatoes. The only changes I made were - I used half an onion and 1/4 of a green pepper.