um...don't let yours overcook like I did the first time, ok? haha! Making a delicious dessert doesn't have to be hard or time consuming. Just come from the kitchen carrying this recipe with flour on your brow and looking as if you've been baking for hours and the family will worship you. Well, the reality is they'll be too busy enjoying this cobbler to notice you, but that's ok. I'm giving you the recipe for peaches, but try apples if you wish! Just think, cinnamon and vanilla flavoring with apple and nutmeg and almond flavoring for peaches. Got it? It's delish! OH!!! If I catch you using canned fruit I will haunt you and make spooky telepathic noises in your kitchen when you're home alone! Enjoy!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a casserole or corning ware pan with Pam. I actually prefer using Baker's Joy for this one.
- Pare, core and cut fruit into slices.
- Put slices in a bowl and sprinkle 1/4 cup of the sugar over the fruit.
- Let sit for about 5 or 10 minutes,.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Combine wet ingredients and add to dry.
- Put the fruit into your casserole pan.
- Cover with the batter.
- The dough will rise, and cover the peaches while baking.
- Bake for about 45 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream.