This is wonderful topped with vanilla ice cream!!!I came up with this recipe when I didn't have time to make the traditional peach cobbler and my family has thanked me ever since!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Heat butter in 9x13 pan until melted.
- 3Mix the sugar, flour, and milk together and pour into hot pan.
- 4When the mixture is spread on bottom of pan, add the fresh peaches on top.
- 5bake for approximately 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.6
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 69.5 mg
- Sodium 629.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 56.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g