Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is wonderful topped with vanilla ice cream!!!I came up with this recipe when I didn't have time to make the traditional peach cobbler and my family has thanked me ever since!
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat butter in 9x13 pan until melted.
- Mix the sugar, flour, and milk together and pour into hot pan.
- When the mixture is spread on bottom of pan, add the fresh peaches on top.
- bake for approximately 35 minutes or until golden brown.
I made this receipe for the first time on Thanksgiving with fresh Colorado peaches. It was so good, I'm making it for Christmas too. Next year I plan to buy a big box of fresh Colorado peaches to cut, peel and freeze so we can enjoy this receipe all year long. You can't go wrong with this one!
This was very good and quick. I did have to increase the oven temperature to 350* and bake it about 15 minutes longer than suggested. It is a keeper for me. It was very good with vanilla ice cream.
this is really good and very easy thanks for sharing