Old timey Peach Cobbler served with homemade fat free ice cream scaled down to be lower fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in 9 X 13 inch pan.
- 2Mix flour, sugar, milk, egg and baking powder.
- 3Pour into pan with melted butter.
- 4Add fruit (and a little water if desired).
- 5Sprinkle cinnamon and additional sugar on top.
- 6Bake at 375 until golden brown (about 45 minutes).
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.1
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 118.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 31.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: