Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Old timey Peach Cobbler served with homemade fat free ice cream scaled down to be lower fat.
Make and share this Fresh Peach Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 lb light margarine
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup sugar crystals
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 peaches, peeled and sliced
- Melt butter in 9 X 13 inch pan.
- Mix flour, sugar, milk, egg and baking powder.
- Pour into pan with melted butter.
- Add fruit (and a little water if desired).
- Sprinkle cinnamon and additional sugar on top.
- Bake at 375 until golden brown (about 45 minutes).