Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is good with chicken, roast or fish dishes. From Cooking Light, Dec. 2001.
Make and share this Gorgonzola Cheese Grits recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth or 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked quick-cooking grits
- 1 cup crumbled gorgonzola
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Bring the broth to a boil in a medium saucepan; gradually add grits, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer, covered for 5 mins or until thick, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients.