Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I had some peaches going bad, and decided to take a dive in the box with grandma's recipe cards. I found this lovely recipe. Very sweet, but very good!
- Mix peaches with 1 cup sugar.
- Put butter in a deep square cake pan and set in the preheating oven (350F).
- Stir up batter of the remaining sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
- Pour the batter over the melted butter, do NOT stir.
- Put the peaches on top and bake for an hour until golden brown.
I have this same recipe from my grandmother only less sugar. Only 1 cup. 1/2 on peachs the other 1/2 in the batter. You can also add blueberries along with the peaches for a variation. Easy to make and a crowd pleaser.
Very good, we love peach cobbler. oh so sweet and oh so good. Made for Spring 09 PAC
Delicious!! Haven't had a good peach cobbler in awhile until this one :) Sweet but all so GOOD!! Thanks for sharing!