1/2 Photos of Grandma's Peach Cobbler
1 hr 10 mins
Cat Hale's Note:
I had some peaches going bad, and decided to take a dive in the box with grandma's recipe cards. I found this lovely recipe. Very sweet, but very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix peaches with 1 cup sugar.
- 2Put butter in a deep square cake pan and set in the preheating oven (350F).
- 3Stir up batter of the remaining sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
- 4Pour the batter over the melted butter, do NOT stir.
- 5Put the peaches on top and bake for an hour until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grandma's Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.8
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Sodium 297.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 70.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g