My husband's favorite. We eat this with just about everything, in place of mashed potatoes.
Make and share this Jalapeno Cheese Grits recipe from Food.com.
- Bring water and salt to rapid boil.
- Add grits, reduce heat, and cook until grits are thickened, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in butter and Velveeta cheese until melted.
- Mix eggs, milk, and black pepper together, and then add to the grits mixture.
- Stir in the chopped jalapenos.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until set in a 300 degree oven.
- Sprinkle Jack cheese on top, and return to the oven for 15 more minutes.