1/1 Photo of Nobody Will Guess Peach Cobbler
The butter and sugar mixture caramelizes over the bread strips to make a crispy top. No one ever guesses that this is made with plain old bread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the fruit in a buttered 8 X 8 inch baking dish.
- 2Cut each slice of bread into five stripe. Place the strips onto the fruit.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix the sugar, flour, egg, and melted butter. Pour this mixture evenly over the bread and fruit.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nobody Will Guess Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.4
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Sodium 253.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 63.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g