1/1 Photo of Old Bay Fried Green Tomatoes
I love fried green tomatoes! These have a buttermilk batter seasoned with Old Bay.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat fryer oil to 350°.
- 2Slice green tomato about 1/2-inch thick.
- 3Mix both flours and Old Bay Seasoning together.
- 4Dredge tomato slices in flour mixture to completely coat it, then in buttermilk, and then back into flour mixture.
- 5Place into fryer and cook until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Bay Fried Green Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.8
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 140.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning