1/1 Photo of Passed Down Fredericksburg Fresh Peach Cobbler
This is an old Texas favorite. So yummy and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter until slightly brown Pour into an 8-by-12-inch baking dish.
- 2Mix sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, and milk.
- 3Pour into melted butter.
- 4Do not stir.
- 5Cover top of batter with peaches.
- 6Do not mix.
- 7Cover top of peaches with brown sugar.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passed Down Fredericksburg Fresh Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.8
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Sodium 531.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 57.5 g
- Protein 4.0 g