Bama Chef's Note:
These were a big hit at my son's baptism brunch. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 4-quart casserole dish.
- 3Bring broth, salt and pepper to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Stir in grits and whisk until completely combined.
- 4Reduce heat to low and simmer until grits are thick.
- 5Add garlic cheese and milk. Stir.
- 6Gradually stir in eggs and butter, stirring until all are combined.
- 7Pour mixture into prepared dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake for 45 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Garlic Cheese Grits
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.9
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.6 mg
- Sodium 722.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic cheese rolls