from her autobiography - her husband's favorite dish - that he calls Swingin' Sirloins
Make and share this Paula Deen's Sexy Oxtails recipe from Food.com.
- Trim as much fat off the tails as you can.
- Season with Paula's house seasoning [1 part of black pepper plus 1 part of garlic powder to 4 parts of salt].
- Sprinkle with soy sauce and cover with sliced onions and bay leaves
- Cover with 1 cup water.
- Cover the dish with foil.
- Bake for about 3 hours at 325 degrees.
- Serve on top of buttered rice.