This desert is quick and easy. I been making this desert for forty years. It is so good with ice cream or served hot out of the oven or cold. The best ever peach cobbler--family and friends favorite.
- if you would like to make a larger cobbler just double all ingredients.
- Bake at same temperature.
- Cook until golden brown.
- In a bowl mix, flour, sugar and milk. Mix ingredients until smooth and no lumps.
- Put butter or margarine in a 13 x 9 baking dish or pan in a 350°F oven until melted when melted take pan out of oven and pour batter over melted butter or margarine, DO NOT STIR.
- Pour peaches over batter, DO NOT STIR.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over top of peaches, DO NOT STIR.
- Put in a 350°F oven and bake for 30 minutes to one hour or until golden brown.