Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe is sooooo simple and delightful, plus it makes your whole house smell like a bakery. This cobbler is always a hit when i have guests, and you'll love it too! P.S. this tastes even better with homemade whipped cream! all you have to do is whisk together a cup of heavy whipping cream with two tablespoons of sugar for about 15 minutes, its that easy!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place butter in a 10-12 inch cast iron skillet and put in oven.
- Drain peaches and set aside.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Pour milk and vanilla into the flour mixture and stir until smooth.
- Take the skillet out of the oven and pour melted butter into batter and stir.
- Pour batter into the skillet.
- Place the drained peaches into the center of the batter.
- Place pan in the oven and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with whipped cream.