This recipe is sooooo simple and delightful, plus it makes your whole house smell like a bakery. This cobbler is always a hit when i have guests, and you'll love it too! P.S. this tastes even better with homemade whipped cream! all you have to do is whisk together a cup of heavy whipping cream with two tablespoons of sugar for about 15 minutes, its that easy!
My Private Note
12 in. ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Place butter in a 10-12 inch cast iron skillet and put in oven.
- 3Drain peaches and set aside.
- 4Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- 5Pour milk and vanilla into the flour mixture and stir until smooth.
- 6Take the skillet out of the oven and pour melted butter into batter and stir.
- 7Pour batter into the skillet.
- 8Place the drained peaches into the center of the batter.
- 9Place pan in the oven and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 10Serve with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.5
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 173.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 45.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g