8 hrs 15 mins
Delicous served with cornbread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse beans and remove stones. Soak in 5 cups of water overnight.
- 2Place beans and water into 7-8 quart slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Remove hocks. Cool.
- 4Remove meat from hocks, cut into small pieces, and stir into beans.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pinto Beans With Ham Hocks
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.7
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 448.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smoked ham hocks