1/1 Photo of Quick and Easy Peach Cobbler
I like this because it doesn't take much time to make but will really satisfy your sweet tooth without being overly sweet. One day I was wanted some peach cobbler, and just threw these ingredients together and it tasted great..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first three ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl (make sure you use the juice with the peaches).
- 2Sprinkle brown sugar on top (to your own taste).
- 3Microwave on high for 8 minutes, stirring after 4.
- 4Let cool slightly and serve.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.4
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peaches in juice