Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Good, old-fashioned comfort food made easy. Serve along with mashed potatoes and greens...a quick, simple, very tasty weeknight supper.
- 5 pork chops, about 1/2-inch thick
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet coating mix (Shake 'n Bake original pork seasoned coating mix)
- 2 large onions, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pork gravy
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat pork chops with coating mix, as directed on package. Place in single layer in a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Toss sliced onions with oil; place over chops.
- Bake 30 minutes or until cooked through. Pour gravy over chops; cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
Very simple to make and delicious! The pork chops come out nice and tender.
I made this for my family and we all really loved it. The pork chops were very tender and flavorful.
Made with butterfly chops. Added fresh mushrooms. My family loved it. Simple, tasty, quick and easy. Will definitely make again.