Alan in SW Florida's Note:
Good, old-fashioned comfort food made easy. Serve along with mashed potatoes and greens...a quick, simple, very tasty weeknight supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 pork chops, about 1/2-inch thick
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet coating mix (Shake 'n Bake original pork seasoned coating mix)
- 2 large onions, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pork gravy
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Coat pork chops with coating mix, as directed on package. Place in single layer in a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 3Toss sliced onions with oil; place over chops.
- 4Bake 30 minutes or until cooked through. Pour gravy over chops; cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smothered Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.3
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 111.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 41.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: