I love this recipe because me and my husband both thought of this ourself!
Make and share this Smothered Pork Chops With Dirty Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place chops in baking pan w/ 1/2 cup of water.Season chops to your liking.
- Let pork chops bake for 30 minute Then pour 24 oz cream of mushrooms on chops.
- While chops are baking, boil 4 cups of rice for 20 minute Sautue 8 oz of mushrooms w/ 1/2 of a sweet onion in 6 Tbs of butter.
- Boil 8 oz of broccoli cuts for 5 minutes Then remove chops from the oven/.
- Pour excess cream of mushroom on rice, then mix sauted mushrooms, onion, broccoli with rice.