1/1 Photo of Smothered Pork Chops With Dirty Rice
1 hr 10 mins
The Holmes Family's Note:
I love this recipe because me and my husband both thought of this ourself!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place chops in baking pan w/ 1/2 cup of water.Season chops to your liking.
- 2Let pork chops bake for 30 minute Then pour 24 oz cream of mushrooms on chops.
- 3While chops are baking, boil 4 cups of rice for 20 minute Sautue 8 oz of mushrooms w/ 1/2 of a sweet onion in 6 Tbs of butter.
- 4Boil 8 oz of broccoli cuts for 5 minutes Then remove chops from the oven/.
- 5Pour excess cream of mushroom on rice, then mix sauted mushrooms, onion, broccoli with rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smothered Pork Chops With Dirty Rice
Serving Size: 1 (523 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1128.9
- Calories from Fat 399
- Total Fat 44.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 182.0 mg
- Sodium 1053.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 112.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 65.4 g