1/2 Photos of Smothered Pork Chops With Gravy and Rice
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Seasoned Cook's Note:
TASTY and DELICIOUS! Your family will love you for this dish! Flavors that blend for a good gravy. Just add a vegetable and you have your entire dinner! Easy preparation!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle pork chops with seasoning salt, salt and black pepper. Place in a baking dish.
- 2In a medium bowl mix cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, worcestershire sauce and milk. Pour over pork chops.
- 3Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour. Remove from oven and sprinkle onion rings on top. Bake uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 4Serve pork chops and gravy over cooked rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smothered Pork Chops With Gravy and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (509 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 909.0
- Calories from Fat 393
- Total Fat 43.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 205.8 mg
- Sodium 1624.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 63.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French fried onion rings