1/1 Photo of Spicy Cajun Bacon Cabbage Slaw Skillet
Great served with shrimp or fish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the bacon in a large skillet until crisp. Drain, reserving the drippings.
- 2Slice the cabbage fairly thin. Saute in the reserved bacon drippings just until tender.
- 3Stir in the tomatoes with chilis, sugar, and vinegar.
- 4Cook over low heat for 10 minutes, just until heated through, stirring often.
- 5Crumble the bacon and stir into the cabbage mixture. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Cajun Bacon Cabbage Slaw Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 261.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 2.7 g