Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is very easy and very good.
Make and share this Very Easy Peach Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- NOTE: DO NOT MIX flour, sugar and milk together!
- Flour mixture will cook through the fruit making its own crust.
- If using blueberries and there isn't enough juice, put berries in pan and add 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of water and cook slowly.
- In baking dish put peaches in juices first spreading evenly across dish.
- Put flour, sugar and milk in a bowl but DO NOT MIX.
- Pour over top of peaches.
- Slice butter and put butter slices all over the top.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.
As written this is a three, however, with just a little change it can be a five!!! Do mix all ingredients together including butter, which should be melted, reduce the peaches to one can and you have yourself a yummy, easy-peasy peach cobbler!
Sorry, but this did not work for me at all.
I dont know whats wrong with the person who wrote this recipe or those who reviewed it. <br/><br/>1. Not mixing the mixture is a terrible idea, it leads to raw flour in the 'finished' product.<br/>2. The temperature and cook times are just plain wrong, they result in an undercooked dish.<br/>3. Considering the complexity of the recipe this means that the recipe is, for the most part, incorrect. Why anyone has left reviews with 4-5 stars with change recommendations is beyond me. <br/><br/>This is a terrible recipe, go and find another one. Do not under any circumstances try to cook this recipe it will make you ill if you try to eat it.