This is very easy and very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1NOTE: DO NOT MIX flour, sugar and milk together!
- 2Flour mixture will cook through the fruit making its own crust.
- 3If using blueberries and there isn't enough juice, put berries in pan and add 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of water and cook slowly.
- 4In baking dish put peaches in juices first spreading evenly across dish.
- 5Put flour, sugar and milk in a bowl but DO NOT MIX.
- 6Pour over top of peaches.
- 7Slice butter and put butter slices all over the top.
- 8Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Easy Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.7
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.8 mg
- Sodium 99.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g